PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
WE COLLECT DEVICE INFORMATION USING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how WIX uses your Personal Information here: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Our service providers: We may disclose personal information to third parties that are acting on our behalf as agents or suppliers, and the information will be disclosed to them only in order to assist us in providing services. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, they will be required to conform to our privacy standards. These third parties shall use the personal information only for purposes related to the supply of services to us and they will also respect strict contractual conditions that oblige them to maintain the confidentiality of all information.
- Sale of business: We may also disclose personal information to third parties should we sell our business or assets, in whole or in part, or if we are involved in a merger, corporate amalgamation, reorganization, change of control or sale as required by such a transaction.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, emergencies (e.g. Recalls), to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
DO NOT TRACK:
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We may use "cookie" technology to obtain non-personal information from visitors to the Website. Cookies are pieces of information stored on a user's computer by a website so preferences are remembered on future requests. Pixel tags (also known as web bugs, web beacons, clear/invisible/tracker GIFs) are signals sent from certain websites or e-mails used to pass certain information to our servers to personalize the Website and to track your usage. We do not save personal information on cookies or through use of pixel tags without your permission. Rather, cookies and pixel tags are used to optimize the performance and functionality of the Website, and to personalize the Website for you and present you with content and offers specific to your interests.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties. Cookies allow us to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the Website experience more efficient. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you will not be able to use the features of the Website. When you log in, a cookie can tell us whether you've visited us before or are a new visitor. We do use the cookie to help us identify Website features in which you have the greatest interest, so that we can provide you with more of what you want.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.